We’re not quite sure when the star of The CW’s new series The Messengers has time to act: “I run; I do Pilates, hot yoga, TRX; and I box.” She prefers a big gym bag that adapts—”and hides my sweaty clothes.”
Stash and dash like Shantel with Lululemon’s Sweat and Go Bag ($128, lululemon.com) and the items below.
1. Lush Cosmetics Honey Trap Lip Balm, $7.25, lushusa.com. “I’m not the kind of girl who works out in makeup—all I wear is this lip balm. It’s organic and raw.”
2. Chia Pod, $3.29, at Whole Foods Market. “I am obsessed. It’s a little bit of energy before I work out.”
4. Yoga mat, $78, lululemon.com. “I bring my tie-dye towel if it’s hot yoga. Otherwise, just my blue mat.”
5. TRX Home Suspension Trainer, $200, trxtraining.com. “I have a traveling TRX that you can hang over your door.”
6. Beats by Dre headphones, like the Studio headphones, $300, beatsbydre.com. “For me, especially if I’m working out alone, music is so important.”
7. Vega protein powder, $30 for a small size, shop.myvega.com. “I have one of these in my bag just in case I ever need it, if I get done and I feel tired. I don’t like chocolate, so for me, it’s always the vanilla.”